Family matters a lot for Salman

We all know Salman Khan, don't we? Every day there's a controversy about him - and many of the stories are not only justified, but also very true.

Sallu has always lived with controversy buzzing around him. From his hunting skills (good), to his driving skills (bad), to his people skills (good and bad), he's had tons written about him.

And he's known for being a hothead.

But whatever he has done and whatever he is today, Salman believes, is because of and for his family: “For me, my khandaan means a lot. No matter what's running on TV against me. It is always my family and brothers who stand next to me."
"Without their support it would have been very complicated for me to sustain my career," says Salman "my family is very sweet and very close to me and I love them a lot.”

Although the Khan khandaan is large they make sure that they break bread together at least once a week. “It’s not just three or four people. It’s more than 10 people, but we all make sure that we all will have lunch or dinner together often. Because many of us are busy outside of home it’s not possible to do it daily,” says Sallu.

When it comes to his family's kids he is very possessive. “I love the children and make sure that I spend as much time as possible with them. Nirvaan and Arhaan and Alizah are very close to me and I can't live without them, because kids bring happiness to every family,” says Sallu.

The one person whom he respects above all is his father, the family patriarch, Salim Khan. “Any father could have said to me: 'Get out, you are spoiling my name…' but my father never said this to me. I struggled a lot and with me he also struggled. But he was always an inspiration to me. He says if one is a good human being, one will find salvation, because good deeds always count. And he is the one influence who was been behind me every time,” says Sallu.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...