Vidya’s over Shahid

In a recent interview Vidya Balan publicly admitted that she has finally gotten over ex beau Shahid Kapoor.

Vidya Balan spoke about how the break-up left her in a state of loneliness affecting her personal and professional life gravely. With all the issue made about her weight and appearance, the actress also lost several friends in the bargain. Her spat with close- friends and designers Manish Malhotra and Shabina Khan on her styling had them publicly swearing off from ever working with her again. Vidya is hoping to redeem herself with her upcoming films which will showcase in her light all together.

The actress spoke of her appearance and look in her upcoming films saying, ‘Paa will see me in the Indian look. I am very excited about Paa and Ishqiya both. The change started by losing…yes, I had gained a bit of weight. I didn’t lose weight to wear suggestive outfits. I lost weight to feel better about myself. I enjoy wearing Indian clothes.’ She also added the relationship with Shahid on a sour note saying, ‘If someone who matters to you talks you down, it can break you. That someone whose approval mattered to me started to constantly find faults with me. It started reflecting on me. At that point of time, it was important to walk away from that relationship. I don’t want to take his name.’ On her disassociation with Shabina Khan she added, ‘I don’t bother about how people feel about me. What matters to me is how I feel about them. As for Shabina, what I feel about her is what I feel about any other professional acquaintance.’ She signs off saying, ‘Today, I am standing alone, but I am happy again. That’s all that is important to me.’
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...