Two Much

Kareena Kapoor has said that working with Aamir is a dream-come-true. She calls him a cinematic genius. Meanwhile, Aamir is gaga over the actress too.

“Kareena is so beautiful, you can look and admire her all day and not get bored of her,” said Khan, adding, “She is a wonderful person too; so warm and friendly and a terrific actress who is dedicated to her work.”

“We have wanted to work with each other since a long time and we have finally got together for 3 Idiots in which we have been paired romantically,” smiled Khan.

Khan has worked with both Karisma and Kareena, so what does he have to say about that? “I remember Kareena was very young when she visited the sets of Andaz Apna Apna and Raja Hindustani. I think they both are equally fantastic actresses and I am chummier terms with Kareena.”

Kareena couldn’t take her eyes off Aamir, like a star-struck fan and mouthed ‘thank you’ as he praised her. “I think there is no one like Aamir Khan. He is a true emperor and cinematic genius, even though he is an idiot in the film. 3 Idiots is a milestone film in my career and something I will be proud to tell my children about,” said the stunning star. Apparently, Saif isn’t too pleased about Kareena being star struck by Aamir.

Aamir, on the other hand has different sentiments about Saif (who is back in the pink of health) and Kurbaan though. Aamir is gung-ho about Kurbaan. “I think we should promote Kurbaan now,” he joked, adding on a serious note, “Kurbaan is one film I am really excited about as the promos look spectacular and intriguing.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...