Shamita Shetty felt disappointed with sister’s engagement with Raj Kundra


Shilpa could not postpone her engagement as the day was auspicious and for that she had apologized to Shamita, “She sent me a sweet handwritten letter in which she apologised to me by saying sorry many times. I cried a lot after reading the letter because I knew she wanted to wait for me but the circumstances made her go ahead with the engagement. I have forgiven her for making me sad,” she said.

Shamita added, “I wanted to spend every single day with her and I really broke down. I was thinking that I was throwing away the days I should be with her by being in a reality show. She would get married and go to London and then I won’t be able to see her when I want to. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her. Shilpa has already organised people who will help me out with my wedding dress and other things. I still have to figure out what gift I will be giving her.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...