Salman Khan: There's no competition with Amitabh Bachchan

Salman Khan, who is the new host of 'Bigg Boss 4' said that he will try and match upto the standards set by previous hosts Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan.

"Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan have done a great job in the past as the hosts of the show. I really respect them for that and I will try to match upto them," Salman told reporters in Mumbai.

"I will try to make the audience feel there is more fun outside the house than inside," he added.

Even though there was news that Salman will return to the small screen with the second season of the game show 'Dus Ka Dum', the actor has changed his plan and will be seen in 'Bigg Boss 4' to be aired on Colors.

When asked about the reason for this change, the actor said: "I had the contract to do the first season of 'Dus Ka Dum'. That contract is over now. If they want me to return for the second season, I would do that but right now there are no such talks, so I took this up."

Also, the grapevine is rife that Salman's 'Bigg Boss' will be aired at the same time as Amitabh's 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' (KBC).

So what does he feel about the competition?

"There is no competition. We are two different personalities, we have different styles, so there is no comparison. I don't think I can host KBC the way he does," the actor said.

'Bigg Boss' is the Indian version of popular British reality show 'Big Brother'. It has celebrity contestants locked in a house under the surveillance of multiple cameras for a period of three months without any contact with the outside world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...