Jacqueline ‘fleas’ to Delhi markets

It seems Jacqueline Fernandez has developed a special liking for apni Dilli. The pretty lass has been touring the city quite often.

Well, when we began to err... count, we got to know – three visits in less than 15 days, and we are still counting. Ab dekho, she came twice to the Couture Week only! “Oh yes, I know. Too many launches and inaugurations,” she says, “But I am happy to be here each time I come.” So we were wondering what does she like to do when she comes here? A strong sense of deja vu when we heard her reply. “I just love Delhi. How can you miss the nice weather when you come here? And the food is so amazing. By now, I’m quite familiar with most of the hotels here,” she said.

But we were surprised to hear that she was quite familiar with the flea markets of the city. “Sarojini Nagar is a really cool place to shop at; I just love going there.” Does she know the art of bargaining too, like all those who shop there? “I try each time, but fail miserably, and end up paying the asked price,” she sighs, and adds, “Khan Market is the other cool place that I browse through when I am here.” Hmm, now we know where to find Jacqueline next time she is in the capital.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...