I Also Wear Bikini In my real Life: Sonam Kapoor


She's just two films old at 24. Togged in a trendy black jumpsuit, she flashes her trademark mischievous grin that reaches all the way to her eyes. Sonam Kapoor epitomises today's youth. Here's the perky and perceptive actor at her chirpy best Have you finished unwrapping your birthday (June 8) gifts yet? Which is best one of all?The best gift was that dad flew into Mumbai from Los Angeles for four days and then we went together to Macau.His visit was supposed to be a surprise but in all her excitement, my manager Nisha just let it slip out. But that was very sweet of him. I got some 500 books and the most delicious home-baked carrot cake from Monika, my publicist.At 24, how would you sum up your personality?I was born and brought up in the film industry. I have seen dad go through a lot - I had the ringside view of his struggle and stardom. He was never aware of his super-stardom, work has been worship for him. That experience, together with my mom and sis Rhea, keeps me well-grounded. I certainly don't have any false sense of self importance



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...