Lara Dutta at her website launch




Lara Dutta at her website launch, some photos. So websites seem to be the latest passtime for Bollywood filmstars. Is it a publicity angle or a window to the publicicts and media ( who otherwise dont ask about you !!) I hoped it was not just anther Shilpa type (this is sexy me, this is what I sell and these are my feelings for dinner,love and life blog !!) I mean why cant our Bollywood heroines express some personality in public (like Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts or Rekha) ? I mean a blog with actual thoughts and opinions ( Like Amitabh Bachchans or Aamir Khans) would be nice.

These were my thoughts as I went to visit Lara Dutta's website. So my first click to Lara Dutta website resulted in a default error page - Dont believe me see heres the link ( Lara Dutta Online) - so wheres the website I thought-if this is the highest on the Google search page ? Well then I found out its actually mylaradutta and not Laraduttaonline !! HA HA !! talk about duplicates that dont work !! Ok then finally so this was the website of the so called "Beauty with Bran" ooops sorry "Beauty with Brains" and lo and behold what I saw was beautiful photos, PR & media edited life story, "These are a few of my favourite things" and NO PERSONALITY !! It would be interesting to see how many of the "Ask Me" questions on her website are actually answered by her !!

Ho Hum it was as I thought but then at least its not pretending to be a blog like Shilpa Shetty's blogposts!!

Well here are both the website and the SS blog check out it for yourself -

Lara Dutta Website

Shilpa Shetty Blog




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...