Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan together on Valentines Day ?

This is one couple ( or not) that I really cant understand !! While all other Bollywood couples are either coochy cooing in front of the camera or spying on each other - these two are still neither in denial nor in confirmation of their relationship ? I wonder if its Katrina Kaif simple cashing in on the publicity that comes everytime she says something mysterious and cryptic about her supposedly non existent relationship with Salmna Khan.

This time its a statement made in an interview she gave - when asked what her plans were for Valentines Day and if anything special with Salman, her response was -

" Yes! Salman and I have plans on V-day. Unfortunately, not together. I’m shooting a song in Turkey with Rajkumar Santoshi; while Salman is shooting for Veer in northern India. Unless he plans to surprise me, of course!" Source [TOI]

Why would he plan to surprise her on Valentines day if he was not her boyfriend ????? DUH ???? I really dont understand this couple !!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...