Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori loose their inhibitions during Kites









Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori loose their inhibitions during the shooting of upcoming film Kites and in more ways than one. It was kissing as well as shooting high in the air in a hot air balloon. I understand that while shooting for a tough and dangerous action sequence in Santa Fe, Babara Mori made her co-star Hrithik Roshan shed his inhibitions to express love in one of its natural manifestations, the kiss.

Hrithik confirmed this with matter-of-fact directness and said, “We were both supposed to jump off from a rooftop at an impossible height. Before we did so director Anurag Basu suggested that I kiss Barbara since we were doing something death-defying and dangerous.

I kissed her on her cheek to which she turned around to ask, ‘Given the same situation with your wife Susanne would you kiss her on the cheek?’ I was floored by her logic. The scene was reshot and I kissed her the way real-life couples would in the situation.

An amused Hrithik added, “Is kissing such a big deal? Hasn’t our cinema grown up? There are kissing scenes in Kites but nothing to make me squirm. I’d be more than happy watching those scenes with my wife, son and parents.

Emphasising the need to look at lip-locking in Bollywood rationally Hrithik argued, “Kites is a love story about people in love. How do people in love express their feelings? Barbara made me realise how silly we look on screen while shying away from expressing love naturally.

Kites has a long and final schedule in Mumbai, “I first shoot with Kangana Ranaut and then Barbara will join us in January,” Hrithik signed off.

Here are photos of Hrithik and Barbara Mori in the hot air balloon and also a small video clip of the shoot. Also photos of Kangana Ranaut. Some of the photos are courtsey Rajneesh and Jaiti and kites the movie blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...