I am definitely going back to Capri with John,” says Bipasha

Bipasha

Basu plans to take a holiday break to island Capri in Italy with her long-time love John Abraham. Bips had been there for a shooting and the isle impressed her so much that she felt like calling John immediately for a holiday, but sadly enough John is currently shooting for Kabir Khan’s New York in Philadelphia.
Basu is also impressed by the hotel where she stayed and says, “The hotel where I stayed is frequented by celebrities from all over the world. My room overlooked the ocean and it was the most gorgeous suite I had ever stayed in.”
Bipasha is currently getting her house renovated and is busy with that. “I have rented a place close to where I live so that I can shift there while my house is being renovated. But even my rented house is being done up before I can move there. For now, I am staying at my own place in a makeshift corner. With all this work going on, you can understand my unhappy state of mind. It’s about time I take my most deserved holiday break. I am definitely going back to Capri with John,” says Bipasha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...