Priyanka: Do not disturb!

Priyanka Chopra takes time off to recharge her batteries; will spend over two weeks away from Mumbai with family and friends....

Over six years, Priyanka Chopra has worked relentlessly for the top slot.

Now she has finally given herself a well-deserved vacation. On Wednesday night, she left the country for a holiday. A few close friends and cousins will accompany her during the trip. They will be away for the next 18-20 days.

For a long time, Priyanka had been suffering from exhaustion. She was also down with a viral fever a few days ago. Her parents and friends have been extremely worried about her health and advised her to take some time off. Her father, Dr Ashok Chopra said, “My daughter has gone on a well-deserved break. I cannot disclose the location, but she has gone eastwards. My wife and I will join her after five or six days.”

Priyanka’s close friend added, “Priyanka’s health is better now and she is happy with the way Kaminey has fared. She needed to be away from Mumbai. She had earlier been on a couple of short breaks, but for the first time in her six years in Bollywood, she will be gone for more than two weeks.”

Before leaving for her coveted holiday spot, Priyanka said, “I needed this holiday for a while. I am listening to my doctors, that is, my parents. I am very excited about the holiday.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...