Kareena Kapoor: No marriage plans for 2 years

Kareena Kapoor has been appointed the brand ambassador of Gitanjali’s bridal wear brands Parineeta, Sagaee and ME Solitaire. She talks about marriage and what diamonds mean to her.

As expected Kareena sparkled like a diamond in a white and pink saree. That she looked absolutely stunning is an understatement.

“Diamonds are a woman’s best friend. Jewellery makes a woman even more beautiful. I am very choosy about the brands I endorse and Gitanjali is all about quality over quantity,” asserted the beauty.

“I like my diamonds to be solitaires. I absolutely adore them. I would like a diamond of 2 or 3 carats in a beautiful, lovely setting in yellow gold,” she said.

In the Gitanjali ads, she plays a dual role and looks gorgeous in both. “In one ad I am a young Indian ethnic bride and in the other I am a glamourous girl. My fans get to see me in two very different avatars.”

And has Saif seen the ads yet? “He hasn’t seen the ad yet as he has been very busy with Love Aaj Kal,” was her quick reply.

Bebo has played a bride several times in her filmy career. So what about real life? “When Karisma was getting married, we were in a room where she was getting ready in front of the mirror. She told me that she felt she was going for a shot. She said she has taken the saat phere with so many heroes and in so many films, that it all felt like a movie. That is what she felt. As far as I am concerned, I don’t know how I will feel on that day. I will only think and know about it on that day. I am not thinking about it right now. I haven’t made any marriage plans yet. I don’t intend to marry for the next two years,” she explained, adding, “Marriages are made in heaven. The Destiny that God has given us will happen as He has ordained it to happen.”

Katrina is endorsing Nakshatra and Bipasha also endorses Gitanjali. So does Kareena feel any competition? “I don’t feel any competition as far as endorsements are concerned. I think the more the merrier,” said the confident Diva.

“I am designing a jewellery line for them that will have shades of my personality. The kind of jewellery that I like is elegant and classic. I love earrings, neckpieces and rings in diamonds especially solitaires, emeralds and rubies. My sister and mother keep gifting them to me. My family pampers me a lot. My birthday is also coming and I am expecting huge surprises,” concludes the Kapoor heiress.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...