Aamir Khan ques up for an autograph

When you read this your first question is whose autograph would Aamir Khan que up for  ?

Aamir Khan had an interesting experience at Disneyland. He stood in a queue to get an autograph from Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

The star is currently enjoying a long holiday with his kids who insisted on getting an autograph from the cartoon characters in the theme park.

“My kids went nuts and insisted on a photo and autograph with them. So here I was, big superstar, standing quietly in line waiting for Mickey Mouse to give me an autograph for my children… I was thinking to myself what fun if the person behind the Mickey Mouse costume is a desi,” Aamir wrote on his blog. The superstar also tried skiing.

“It is one of the best things I have done in a long time. Thanks to my persistent kids, I ended up committing to a week of skiing, and boy! I am glad I did. We were in Banff, a popular ski resort in Canada, a warm and friendly place great for skiing. Lovely slopes, good facilities and great instructors,” he added.

Source [India Today]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...