Womans mobile number tattoo on Aamir Khan's body for Ghajini


Ashwini Deshmukh of MUMBAI MIRROR reports that - When Aamir Khan’s look in his upcoming film Ghajini was released yesterday, little did anyone know that his picture with ripped muscles would turn out to be a nightmare for Dr. Surekha Verma, a resident of Kanjurmarg, who has nothing to do with the film. A source said, “One of the assistant directors of Ghajini wrote a random number as a temporary tattoo on Aamir’s body. The pictures of Aamir were then printed in the newspaper. However, the number happened to be a lady’s number who has nothing to do with either Aamir or the film. ........ Giving the lady a new number seems to be the best solution because the same picture will be used in hoardings all over the country. A source from the production unit said, “The problem will escalate as the same picture will be turned into life-size posters, which will be put in theatres all across India. The phone number will be more prominent once it’s on the hoardings.” When we called, Dr. Surekha,she said, “It was maddening ever since I woke up to these non-stop crazy calls asking for Aamir, Anthony… I had to switch off my phone. How can anyone just use my number like that, without my knowledge, forget my consent.” Aamir and Madhu Varma were apologetic and regretted the inconvenience. They said that they would like to offer her a new number. Surekha accepted that and said, “I am fine if they have a new number for me, I can’t continue with this number anymore.” In the film, Aamir plays a man who loses his memory after every 15 minutes because of which he writes everything that he needs to remember on his body for quick reference. Great story Ashwini, I say that makes the movie inspired by Prison Break.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...